Abracadabra is an incantation used as a magic word in stage magic tricks, and historically was believed to have healing powers when inscribed on an amulet.
About Abra Cadabra
His first Instagram post was on July 27, 2016 promoting the video for his song "Robbery Remix."
He won a MOBO award in 2016 for "Robbery Remix."
His is from North London, Tottenham. He has Pit Bulls named Skyla and Juice.
Skepta helped his mentors, Krepta and Koran, succeed by touring with them.
Information related to Abracadabra
- Abrahadabra - Abrahadabra is a word that first publicly appeared in The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. Its author, Aleister Crowley, described it as "the Word of the Aeon, which signifieth The Great Work accomplished."
- Barbarous name - A barbarous name is a meaningless or seemingly meaningless word used in magic rituals. The term barbarous comes from the Greek barbaroi meaning those who do not follow Greek customs, barbarian.
- Hocus pocus (magic) - Hocus pocus is a generic term that may be derived from an ancient language and is currently used to refer to the actions of magicians, often as the stereotypical magic words spoken when bringing about some sort of change.
- Open Sesame (phrase) - "Open sesame" is a magical phrase in the story of "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" in One Thousand and One Nights. It opens the mouth of a cave in which forty thieves have hidden a treasure. The phrase derives from the plant sesame.
- Sator Square - The Sator Square is a word square containing a five-word Latin palindrome. The earliest form has ROTAS as the top line, but in time the version with SATOR on the top line became dominant. It is a 5X5 square made up of five 5-letter words, thus consisting of 25 letters in total.
- Macaronic language