Alexander Enmanuel Rodriguez, nicknamed "A-Rod," is an American former professional baseball shortstop and third baseman, businessman and philanthropist. Rodriguez played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball for the Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers, and New York Yankees. Rodriguez is the chairman and CEO of A-Rod Corp as well as the chairman of Presidente beer. Rodriguez began his professional career as one of the sport's most highly touted prospects, and is considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time. Rodriguez amassed a.295 batting average, over 600 home runs, over 2,000 runs batted in, over 2,000 runs scored, over 3,000 hits, and over 300 stolen bases, the only player in MLB history to achieve all of those feats. He was also a 14-time All-Star, winning three American League Most Valuable Player Awards, 10 Silver Slugger Awards, and two Gold Glove Awards. Rodríguez is also the career record holder for grand slams with 25.
|Twitter:||Alex Rodriguez's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Alex Rodriguez's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Alex Rodriguez's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Alex Rodriguez's Youtube channel|
|IMDb:||Alex Rodriguez's IMDb|
About Alex Rodriguez
Star MLB shortstop/third baseman commonly known as A-Rod who won three American League MVP awards and led the AL in home runs five times. He helped lead the New York Yankees to victory in the 2009 World Series.
Alex Rodriguez Before Fame
He was signed by the Seattle Mariners at the age of 17 and was considered one of the most promising young prospects in major league history.
Achievement of Alex Rodriguez
He signed a then-record 10 year, $252 million contract with the Texas Rangers in 2000. He was suspended for the entire 2014 MLB season after being implicated in Biogenesis' performance-enhancing drug scandal.
Alex Rodriguez Family Life
He had two daughters with Cynthia Scurtis, who he was married to from 2002 to 2008. He got engaged to Jennifer Lopez in 2019.
Associations of Alex Rodriguez
In September, 2010, he hit his 610th career home run, surpassing Sammy Sosa for the most home runs hit by a player of Hispanic descent.
Information related to Alex Rodriguez
- 50 home run club - In Major League Baseball, the 50 home run club is the group of batters who have hit 50 or more home runs in a single season. Babe Ruth was the first to achieve this, doing so in 1920.
- Major League Baseball titles leaders - At the end of each Major League Baseball season, the league leaders of various statistical categories are announced. Leading either the American League or the National League in a particular category is referred to as a title.
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees players
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders players
- Sportspeople from Coral Gables, Florida
- American League batting champions
- American League home run champions
- American League Most Valuable Player Award winners
- Dominican Republic baseball players
- American League RBI champions
- Major League Baseball players suspended for drug offenses
- Sportspeople from Manhattan
- Appleton Foxes players
- Hispanic and Latino American sportspeople
- ESPN people
- Major League Baseball designated hitters
- Dominican Republic expatriate baseball players in Canada
- Charleston RiverDogs players
- American sportspeople in doping cases
- Silver Slugger Award winners
- Tampa Yankees players
- Gold Glove Award winners
- Calgary Cannons players
- Trenton Thunder players
- Jacksonville Suns players
- Tacoma Rainiers players
- Sportspeople from Miami