Anne, Royal Princess, was the second and only daughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. She is 15th in the line of successors to the British throne and has been a Princess Royal since 1987. Born in Clarence House, Anne was educated at the Benenden School and began performing royal duties as an adult. She went on to become a respected horse racer, winning one gold in 1971 and two silver in 1975 at the European Events Championship. In 1976, she became the first member of the British royal family to compete in the Olympics. The Princess Royal performs official duties and engagements on behalf of the Queen. It sponsors over 300 organizations, including WISE, Riders for Health and the Carers Trust. Its charitable work revolves around sport, science, people with disabilities and health in developing countries.
|Born||Princess Anne of Edinburgh, August 15, 1950, Clarence House, London|
|Issue||Peter Phillips, Zara Tindall|
|Father||Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh|
|IMDb||Anne, Princess Royal's IMDb|
The only daughter of Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II, who is known for her charitable work and philanthropy. She became the first member of the British Royal Family to compete in the Olympic Games when she participated in the 1976 Olympics as a member of the British equestrian team.
She was schooled from an early age at Buckingham Palace, the children were assigned their own governess.
She is an equestrian enthusiast and she has won two silver medals (1975) and one gold medal (1971) at the European Eventing Championships.
She has two children from her previous marriage to Mark Phillips, and remarried to Vice-Admiral Sir Timothy Laurence. Her children are named Zara and Peter. Her older brother Charles, Prince of Wales is the heir apparent to the British throne.
She is the aunt of Prince William.
- Anne, Princess Royal category
- Rector of University College London
- Princess Royal
- Members of Trinity House
- Female admirals
- The great companion of the Order of Logohu
- Participants in the Royal Olympics
- Spanish riding school
- Women in the British Army
- Rector of the University of Edinburgh
- Those affiliated with Harper Adams College
- Women of the Royal Navy
- The British of the 21st century
- Grand Crosses by Order of the House of Orange
- Ladies Grand Cross by the Order of Saint John
- Everyone is educated at Benenden School
- Lady Grand Cross of Royal Victorian Order
- Aviation honor
- The Mountbatten-Windsor family
- Officer of the Royal Navy
- Girlguiding UK
- The Princesses of England
- BBC Sports Personality of the Year winner
- Grand cross by order of the oak crown
- Grand Cordons by the Order of the Precious Crown
- Lord High Commissioner of the Scottish General Assembly
- President of the British Science Association
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering
- Large decorative recipients with belt for services to the Republic of Austria
- Windsor House
- President of the Smeatonian Association of Civil Engineers
- British Olympic equestrian athletes
- Racers at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- The British of the 20th century
- Isabella Catholic Recipient
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- Thistle Knights
- Companion of the Order to Serve the Queen
- Members of the International Olympic Committee
- Fellows from King's College London
- Anglican English
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
Latest information about Anne, Princess Royal updated on June 14 2021.