Atje Keulen-Deelstra was a Dutch speed skater, who was a four-time World Allround Champion between the age of 32 and 36.
About Atje Keulen-Deelstra
Dutch speed skater who won three Olympic medals at the 1972 Sapporo Olympics. She won a silver and two bronzes.
She won a Junior Championship at the age of 16.
She won 16 gold medals over the course of her career.
Her daughter Boukje Keulen also had a successful skating career.
Her speed skating career ended about 30 years before American speed skater Apollo Anton Ohno excelled in the sport.
Information related to Atje Keulen-Deelstra
- Dutch female speed skaters
- Sportspeople from Friesland
- Speed skaters at the 1972 Winter Olympics
- Olympic speed skaters of the Netherlands
- Medalists at the 1972 Winter Olympics
- Olympic medalists in speed skating
- Olympic silver medalists for the Netherlands
- Olympic bronze medalists for the Netherlands