About Bill Gross
Co-founder of Pacific Investment Management. He amassed wealth of over $2 billion.
He earned an MBA from UCLA after serving in the United States Navy.
He donated millions of dollars to Doctors Without Borders and his alma mater Duke University.
He fathered one child with his second wife Sue J. Gross.
He and Robin Williams were both prominent supports of Doctors Without Borders.
Information related to William Gross
- William le Gros, 1st Earl of Albemarle The Count of Aumale, Earl of York, and Lord of Holderness.
- William Gros A French professional footballer who plays as a striker.
- William Hickley Gross William Hickley Gross, C.Ss.R., was an American member of the Congregation of the Most Holy...
- William Gross (murderer) The last person to be publicly executed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Bill H. Gross An American billionaire investor, fund manager, and philanthropist.
- Bill T. Gross William T. "Bill" Gross is an American businessman.