Bryan Lee Cranston is an American actor, director, producer and screenwriter. He is known for his roles as Walter White in the AMC crime drama series Breaking Bad, Hal in Fox's sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, and Dr. Tim Whatley in the NBC sitcom Seinfeld. Cranston's performance in Breaking Bad is widely regarded as one of the best in television history, earning him four Primetime Emmy Awards for Best Actor in a TV Series. practice. After becoming the show's producer in 2011, he also won the Best Drama Award twice. Breaking Bad also earned Cranston five Golden Globe nominations and nine Screen Actors Guild Awards nominations. Before that he was nominated three times for Best Supporting Actor in a comedy for his role in Malcolm in the Middle.
|Born||Bryan Lee Cranston, March 7, 1956, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Other names||Lee Stone|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer, screenwriter|
|Bryan Cranston's Twitter|
|Bryan Cranston's Instagram|
|Bryan Cranston's Facebook|
|IMDb||Bryan Cranston's IMDb|
|Rotten Tomatoes||Bryan Cranston's Rotten Tomatoes|
Tony Award-winning actor who starred as Walter White in the Emmy Award-winning AMC series Breaking Bad, which helped propel his film career. He initially rose to fame as Malcolm's father on Malcolm in the Middle. His film credits include Argo, Drive, and Godzilla.
He performed in many local theater productions at a young age but delayed acting professionally due to his parents' reservations.
He voiced English-language dubs of several Japanese animation titles, including Armitage III, Royal Space Force - The Wings of Honneamise, and Macross Plus. He also voiced a character in the 2012 feature Madagascar 3.
He married Robin Dearden in 1989 and the couple had a daughter in 1993.
He did an impersonation of Brad Garrett's Everybody Loves Raymond character at the 2004 Emmy Awards.
- Outstanding Performance by an Actor in an Association Screen Actor Award-winning TV Series
- People of Los Angeles Valley College
- Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a TV Series or a Television Actors Association Award Winner
- Best Performance by the Leading Actor in the Primetime Emmy Award-winning Drama Series
- Best Actor winner of the Golden Globe Award (television)
- Americans in the 21st Century TM_VZ! 20th Century Americans TM_VZ! Best Performance by an Actor in a Film which won the Actors Association Award
- Los Angeles director
- World Theater Award Winner
- Annie Award Winner
- California Television Producer
- Award winner Drama Desk
Latest information about Bryan Cranston updated on June 23 2021.