Reanno Devon Gordon, better known by his stage name Busy Signal, is a Jamaican dancehall reggae artist.
|Birth name:||Glendale Goshia Gordon|
|Also known as:||Busy Signal, "Busy"|
|Born:||January 24, 1979|
|Origin:||Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica|
|Genres:||Reggae, dancehall, reggae fusion, ragga-soca|
|Occupation(s):||Musician, songwriter, deejay, producer|
|Years active:||2000 – present|
|Labels:||VP Records, Juke Boxx|
|Twitter:||Busy Signal's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||Busy Signal's Facebook profile|
About Busy Signal
Jamaican dancehall reggae artist who became one of the leading faces in dancehall with the release of "Step Out" in 2003. In addition to his solo career, he has found commercial success through collaborations with artists like No Doubt and Major Lazer.
He was born in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica and grew up in areas like Tivoli Gardens and Spanish Town. He attended Brown's Town Comprehensive High School.
He launched his own line of clothing, Busy Signal Turf Gear, in 2011.
His birth name is Glendale Goshia Gordon. His son Egypt-Knight was born in 2012.
He performed with Eek-A-Mouse on the 2014 track "Money Flow."
Information related to Busy Signal
- Buju Banton - Buju Banton is a Jamaican reggae dancehall recording artist. He is widely considered one of the most significant and well-regarded artists in Jamaican music.
- Ragga musicians
- Jamaican drug traffickers
- People extradited to the United States
- Reggae fusion artists
- Jamaican reggae musicians
- Prisoners and detainees of the United States federal government