Christopher Paul Gardner is an American businessman and lecturer. In the early 1980s, Gardner struggled with homelessness while raising a toddler. He became a stockbroker and eventually founded his own brokerage firm Gardner Rich & Co in 1987. In 2006 Gardner sold his minority stake in the business and published a memoir. This book was adapted into the movie The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith.
|Born||Christopher Paul Gardner, February 9, 1954, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Occupation||Businessman, motivational speaker|
|Known for||The Pursuit of Happyness|
|Chris Gardner's Twitter|
|Chris Gardner's Instagram|
|Chris Gardner's Facebook|
|IMDb||Chris Gardner's IMDb|
Entrepreneur, investor, stockbroker, motivational speaker, author, and philanthropist who was homeless in the early 1980s.
He had dreams of becoming a doctor, which he abandoned at the age of 26.
He recounted his journey from homelessness to financial success in his memoir The Pursuit of Happyness, which was published in May 2006.
He fathered one son with ex-wife Sherry Dyson.
He was portrayed by Will Smith in the 2006 film adaptation of his novel.
- From Rags to Wealth - Rags to Wealth refers to any situation in which a person moves from poverty to richness and in some cases absolute darkness to the height of fame, wealth and wealth. There are celebrities - sometimes instant. It is a popular archetype in literature and pop culture, like the works of Horatio Alger, Jr .
- I don't hunt, I prefer to have animals kill each other
- African-American investors
- The homeless
- American broker
- Stock market and commodity regulators
- American financial and investment writer
- American motivational writers
- US financial analysts
- Milwaukee writer
- American Fund Managers
- The motivational speaker of America
- American business writer
- African American businessman
- American financiers
- CEOs of US financial services companies
- American investors
Latest information about Chris Gardner updated on June 14 2021.