About Christopher Wood
English screenwriter and novelist who adapted two James Bond novels into screenplays, The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker. He also wrote novels such as Confessions of a Window Cleaner.
Christopher Wood Before Fame
He attended Cambridge University and graduated with degrees in economics and law.
Achievement of Christopher Wood
When he wrote novels, he did so under the pseudonym Timothy Lea.
Christopher Wood Family Life
His daughter, Caroline Wood, became a noted producer and literary agent.
Associations of Christopher Wood
He wrote several scripts for producer Roger Corman.
Information related to Christopher Wood
- Christopher Wood (painter) An English painter born in Knowsley, near Liverpool.
- Christopher Wood (writer) An English screenwriter and novelist, best known for the Confessions series of novels and films...
- Christopher Wood (socialite) Christopher William Graham Wood Christopher William Graham Wood was born on February 18, 1900, in...
- Christopher Wood (cricketer, born 1934) An English first-class cricketer, who played four matches of first-class cricket for Yorkshire...
- Christopher Wood (art historian) Christopher S. Wood is professor and chair of the Department of German at New York University; he...
- Christopher Wood (composer) A Welsh-born composer of sacred choral music, best known for his setting of the Requiem Mass and...
- Christopher Wood (biologist) Christopher M. Wood FRSC is a Distinguished Professor in Biology at McMaster University.
- Christopher Wood (financial analyst) The managing director and chief strategist of the broking firm CLSA.