Ejay Falcon is a Filipino-French model and actor who is currently a contract artist of ABS-CBN and the winner of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus.
About Ejay Falcon
After winning the 2008 season of Pinoy Big Brother, this Filipino television personality acted in such ABS-CBN network series as Katorse, Tanging Yaman, and Momay. He also appeared in several Filipino horror films, including Amorosa and Third Eye.
Before securing artistic management, he briefly studied at the University of Manila.
A model as well as an actor, he participated in campaigns for the Converse, Lacoste, and Bench clothing brands.
He was born in Pola, Philippines, to a Filipina mother and a French-Filipino father. He began dating Jana Roxas in 2016.
He and fellow Filipino actor Zaijan Jaranilla both became contracted artists with ABS-CBN's Star Magic talent development program.
Information related to Ejay Falcon
- Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus - Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus is the second teen season of the Philippine ABS-CBN reality television series Pinoy Big Brother and the sixth season overall. It premiered on Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008, and ran for eleven weeks, ending on June 7 of the same year.
- Star Magic Batch 17
- University of Manila alumni
- Members of Iglesia ni Cristo
- Tagalog people
- Pinoy Big Brother contestants
- Filipino male models
- Viva Artists Agency
- Filipino male child actors
- ABS-CBN personalities
- Star Magic