Ekaterina "Katia" Alexandrovna Gordeeva is a Russian figure skater. Together with her partner and husband, the late Sergei Grinkov, she was the 1988 and 1994 Olympic Champion and four-time World Champion in pair skating. After Grinkov's death, Gordeeva continued performing as a singles skater.
|Full name:||Ekaterina Alexandrovna Gordeeva|
|Born:||May 28, 1971, Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union|
|Home town:||Moscow, Russia|
|Former partner:||Sergei Grinkov|
|Twitter:||Ekaterina Gordeeva's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Ekaterina Gordeeva's Instagram profile|
|IMDb:||Ekaterina Gordeeva's IMDb|
About Ekaterina Gordeeva
Russian figure skater who skated with her husband Sergei Grinkov. Together, they were the 1988 and 1994 Olympic Champions.
She started so young that she had to wear multiple pairs of socks to fit the oversized skates.
Grinkov died from a heart attack in 1995 and she became a widow at the young age of twenty-four.
She had her first daughter Daria with Grinkov in 1992. She then married Olympic gold medalist Ilia Kulik in 2002 and had a second daughter with him named Liza.
American Nancy Kerrigan also competed at the 1994 Olympics, taking home the silver medal.
Information related to Ekaterina Gordeeva
- Battle of the Blades participants
- Figure skaters at the 1988 Winter Olympics
- Soviet female pair skaters
- Olympic figure skaters of the Soviet Union
- Figure skating commentators
- Olympic figure skaters of Russia
- World Figure Skating Hall of Fame inductees
- Russian female pair skaters
- Figure skaters at the 1994 Winter Olympics
- Women sports announcers
- Medalists at the 1988 Winter Olympics
- Recipients of the Order of Friendship of Peoples
- Medalists at the 1994 Winter Olympics
- Olympic medalists in figure skating
- Olympic gold medalists for Russia
- Honoured Masters of Sport of the USSR
- European Figure Skating Championships medalists
- World Junior Figure Skating Championships medalists
- World Figure Skating Championships medalists