Elvis Aaron Presley, also known simply as Elvis, is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. He is considered one of the most important cultural symbols of the 20th century and is often referred to as the "king of rock and roll". His energetic portrayal and sexually erotic performance, combined with an exceptionally strong blend of influence across the color lines in an era of racial transition, brought He came to great success and even an initial controversy. Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi and moved to Memphis, Tennessee with his family at the age of 13. His musical career began in 1954, recording at Sun Records with producer Sam Phillips, who wanted to bring the music of African-Americans to a wider audience. Presley, on the rhythmic acoustic guitar, along with lead guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black, was the pioneer of rockabilly, a rhythmic and rhythmic fusion of country music, rhythm and blues.
|Born||Elvis Aaron Presley, January 8, 1935, Tupelo, Mississippi, U.S.|
|Died||August 16, 1977, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Cause of death||Heart attack|
|Resting place||Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee|
|Education||Humes High School|
|Children||Lisa Marie Presley|
|Relatives||Riley Keough (granddaughter)|
|Awards||Presidential Medal of Freedom (posthumously, 2018)|
|Elvis Presley's Twitter|
|Elvis Presley's Facebook|
|IMDb||Elvis Presley's IMDb|
|Spotify||Elvis Presley's Spotify|
|iTunes||Elvis Presley's iTunes|
Known as the "King of Rock n 'Roll", he rose to prominence in the late 1950s, becoming a legendary presence in cultural history and the best-selling solo artist in rock and history. roll. He released # 1 singles like "Hound Dog", "Jailhouse Rock" and "Stuck on You".
His identical twin brother, Jessie Garon Presley, was left dead just before Elvis was born. He was a lonely kid and brought his guitar to school every day.
He has appeared in more than 30 films, with his first big screen debut in the 1956 film Love Me Tender, named after one of his songs.
- The Elvis Presley catalog
- Elvis Presley Enterprises - Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc. is a company founded by "The Elvis Presley Trust" to trade and manage its assets, including Graceland.
- Famous Nicknames in Mass Music - The prestigious nickname in popular music is the term used, most often in the media or by fans, to refer to the meaning of an artist and often. Religion, family, or royal and aristocratic titles, used metaphorically.
- Elvis Presley's Personal Relationship - Elvis Presley has enjoyed many close relationships throughout his career. By far, Elvis Presley's strongest personal relationship has been the one he has with his mother Gladys, as described below.
- Tennessee blues musicians
- Reservoir personnel
- American car collectors
- Rock and roll musicians
- American Kenpo practitioners
- Mississippi male actor
- Sun Records artists
- Las Vegas Musicians
- Former students of the Humes high school
- The Mississippi Blues Trail
- Country musicians from Mississippi
- Male actor from Tennessee
- Buried in Tennessee
- 20th Century Christians TM_VZ! The player signs a contract with Paramount Pictures
- American rockabilly musicians
- Participants in Country Music Hall of Fame
- Singer from Mississippi
- Singer from Tennessee
- Performers of the Southern Gospel
- Mississippi blues musicians
- Musicians from Memphis, Tennessee
- Winner of a Grammy Award for Lifetime Achievement
- American baritone
- Country musicians from Tennessee
- Traditional pop singer
- Identical twins
- American gospel singer
- RCA artist Victor
- Controversy over the obscene content of music
- The recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- The twins are from the United States
Latest information about Elvis Presley updated on May 10 2021.