Emily Little is an Australian artistic gymnast. She won a gold medal at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in the team women's artistic gymnastic events. She was chosen to represent Australia at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
|Born:||March 29, 1994, Perth, Western Australia|
|Hometown:||Perth, Western Australia|
|Years on national team:||2009|
|Club:||Western Australian Institute of Sport, Perth, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra|
|Gym:||Western Australian Institute of Sport, Perth, Australian Institute of Sport, Canberra|
|World ranking:||13 (2014 - 2015)|
About Emily Little
Australian gymnast who competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics and won a gold medal at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
She practiced gymnastics at the Western Australia Institute of Sport and the Australian Institute of Sport.
She resides in Perth with her family.
During the 2012 Summer Olympics she competed against gymnast Shawn Johnson.
Information related to Emily Little
- Australian Institute of Sport gymnasts
- Australian female artistic gymnasts
- Western Australian Institute of Sport alumni
- Olympic gymnasts of Australia
- Gymnasts at the 2010 Commonwealth Games
- Commonwealth Games medallists in gymnastics
- Gymnasts at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Commonwealth Games silver medallists for Australia