Ene Ergma is an Estonian politician, a member of the Riigikogu, and scientist. She was a member of the political party Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica and, before the two parties merged, a member of Res Publica Party. On 1 June 2016, Ergma announced her resignation from the party, because the party had lost its identity and turned populist.
About Ene Ergma
Estonian politician who became a member of Parliament representing the Union of Pro Patria, and Res Publica Political Party.
She received her education at the Lomonosov Moscow State University and the Institute of Space Research in Moscow.
She was President of Estonian Parliament from 2003 to 2006.
She was raised in Rakvere, Estonia.
She entered Parliament while Dmitry Medvedev was Prime Minister of Russia.
Information related to Ene Ergma
- Estonian physicists
- Members of the Estonian Academy of Sciences
- Res Publica Party politicians
- Estonian women scientists
- Pro Patria and Res Publica Union politicians
- Recipients of the Order of the National Coat of Arms, 2nd Class
- 21st-century Estonian politicians
- Members of the Riigikogu
- 21st-century physicists
- 20th-century physicists