Commonly known as Topo; represented Australia in the first Rugby World Cup, and author of the book 'The Art of Scrummaging.'
He played his first ever Test match for Argentina against New Zealand in 1979.
He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1987.
He was born in Concordia, Argentina.
He and Diego Dominguez both played for the Argentine national team.
- Enrique Rodríguez (boxer) A retired boxer from Spain, who won the bronze medal in the light flyweight division division at...
- Enrique Rodríguez (rugby union) An Argentina-born Australian former rugby union player, who today is Co-Founder & Managing...
- Enrique Rodríguez Galindo A Spanish brigadier general of the Civil Guard, sentenced to 71 years in prison in 2000 for the...
- Enrique Rodríguez Negrón Enrique Rodríguez Negrón served as a member of the Senate of Puerto Rico from 1989 to 2001.
- Enrique Rodríguez Uresti A Mexican politician from the National Action Party.
- Enrique Ramos Rodríguez A Mexican politician from the Institutional Revolutionary Party.
Latest information about Enrique Rodríguez updated on May 05, 2021.