Eric Daniel Pierre Cantona is a French actor, director, producer, and former professional footballer. He played for Auxerre, Martigues, Marseille, Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nîmes, and Leeds United before ending his career at Manchester United, where he won four Premier League titles in five years and two League and FA Cup Doubles. He won the league championship in seven of his last eight full seasons as a professional. At international level, he played for the French national team. A large, physically strong, hard-working, and tenacious forward who combined technical skill and creativity with power and goalscoring ability, Cantona is often regarded as having played a key role in the revival of Manchester United as a footballing force in the 1990s and having an iconic status at the club. He wore the iconic No. 7 shirt at Manchester United, and is known for turning up his collar.
|Born||Eric Daniel Pierre Cantona, May 24, 1966, Marseille, France|
|Occupation||Actor, former professional footballer|
|Parent(s)||Albert Cantona, Éléonore Raurich|
|Eric Cantona's Twitter|
|Eric Cantona's Instagram|
|IMDb||Eric Cantona's IMDb|
Actor and former soccer forward for the French national team from 1987 to 1995. He won four Premier League titles with Manchester United in the 1990s and was named PFA Players' Player of the Year in 1994 and FWA Footballer of the Year in 1996.
He began his youth career with the local team SO Caillolais in 1980, then went on to debut professionally for Auxerre in 1983.
He was married to Isabelle Ferrer whom he had two children with. He then married actress Rachida Brakni in 2007, with whom he had another two children.
He acted in the film Elizabeth, which starred Cate Blanchett.
- Pogsak Khongkeaw - Pogsak Khongkeaw is a Thai association football player, and a member of the Thailand national beach soccer team, making two appearances in the 2005 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup.
- French beach soccer players
- French emigrants to England
- People convicted of assault
- FIFA 100
- English Football Hall of Fame inductees
- UEFA Euro 1992 players
- FC Martigues players
- Montpellier HSC players
- Nîmes Olympique players
- AJ Auxerre players
- 21st-century French male actors
- FC Girondins de Bordeaux players
- France under-21 international footballers
- French male television actors
- French male stage actors
- Olympique de Marseille players
- France international footballers
Latest information about Eric Cantona updated on May 05, 2021.