Eric Manes is a feature film and television writer and producer, owner of Swiss chocolate company Coco Suisse with his wife Marianne Manes, and a State of California Registered Investment Advisor.
|IMDb:||Eric Manes's IMDb|
About Eric Manes
Screenwriter most recognized for his 2001 film 3000 Miles to Graceland.
He majored in Business at New York University.
His film, 3000 Miles to Graceland, costed 40 million to produce.
He was raised in the Queens area of New York.
Kurt Russell appeared in his hit film 3000 Miles to Graceland.
Information related to Eric Manes
- History of Film - The history of film began in the 1890s, when motion picture cameras were invented and film production companies started to be established. Because of the limits of technology, films of the 1890s were under a minute long and until 1927 motion pictures were produced without sound.
- Voices of Iraq - Voices of Iraq is a 2004 documentary film about Iraq, created by distributing cameras to the subjects of a film, thus enabling subjects to film themselves. To preserve its innovative filmmaking, Voices of Iraq was added to the permanent collection of Motion Picture Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- MTV's Fear - Fear is an American paranormal reality television series that originally aired from 2000 to 2002 on MTV. The program follows a group of five or more contestants being left at an allegedly haunted location and led them on a series of dares over two nights to explore and confirm whether or not the...
- Campfire Tales - Campfire Tales is an anthology horror film written and directed by William Cooke and Paul Talbot. The film is about a group of teenagers telling ghost stories around a campfire. One of the storytellers is horror legend Gunnar Hansen.
- 3000 Miles to Graceland - 3000 Miles to Graceland is a 2001 American action adventure crime film directed, co-produced by Damien Lichtenstein. The script was written by Richard Recco and Damien Lichtenstein.