Eric Demarqua Maynor is an American former professional basketball player for Orlandina Basket of the Italian Lega Basket Serie A. He played college basketball for the Virginia Commonwealth University Rams. As a senior, he averaged 22.4 points, 6.2 assists, 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 steals per game in the 2008–2009 season. Maynor was drafted by the Utah Jazz of the NBA in 2009. He has also played for the Oklahoma City Thunder, Portland Trail Blazers, Washington Wizards and Philadelphia 76ers.
|Born:||June 11, 1987, Raeford, North Carolina|
|Listed height:||6 ft 3 in|
|Listed weight:||175 lb|
|High school:||Hoke County, (Raeford, North Carolina), Westover, (Fayetteville, North Carolina)|
|League:||NBA G League|
|NBA draft:||2009 / Round: 1 / Pick: 20, Utah Jazz|
|Team:||Oklahoma City Blue|
About Eric Maynor
Star point guard with Virginia Commonwealth University, entered the NBA with the Utah Jazz in 2009, then played for the Oklahoma City Thunder from 2009 to 2013.
During his sophomore season at VCU, he led the team to a first round victory over a heavily favored Duke team.
Drafted 20th overall by the Utah Jazz, he became the first VCU Ram to be picked in the first round of the NBA draft.
He was born in Raeford, North Carolina, his father George Maynor a former draft pick of the Chicago Bulls.
On the Thunder he backed up Russell Westbrook, who was drafted a year ahead of him.
Information related to Eric Maynor
- VCU Rams men's basketball players
- BC Nizhny Novgorod players
- Orlandina Basket players
- Oklahoma City Blue coaches
- Basketball players at the 2007 Pan American Games
- Utah Jazz draft picks
- Oklahoma City Thunder players
- Pallacanestro Varese players
- Washington Wizards players
- Utah Jazz players
- Portland Trail Blazers players
- Basketball players from North Carolina
- American expatriate basketball people in Russia
- Philadelphia 76ers players
- Lega Basket Serie A players