Eric Craig Staal is a Canadian professional ice hockey player playing for the Minnesota Wild of the National Hockey League. Eric is the oldest of the Staal brothers, which include former teammates Marc, Jordan, and Jared. Staal is a member of the Triple Gold Club, having won the Stanley Cup with the Carolina Hurricanes in 2006, and both the 2007 World Championships and the 2010 Winter Olympics with Team Canada.
About Eric Staal
Canadian NHL center who joined an exclusive list of players by winning an Olympic gold medal, a World Championship and Stanley Cup.
He played three seasons in the Ontario Hockey League before being drafted by the Carolina Hurricanes in 2003.
He led the Carolina Hurricanes to a Stanley Cup Championship in 2006.
He is the brother of NHL players,
He won a 2010 Olympic gold medal with goaltender Martin Brodeur.
Information related to Eric Staal
- Jordan Staal - Jordan Staal is a Canadian professional ice hockey player currently serving as captain of the Carolina Hurricanes of the National Hockey League.
- Triple Gold Club
- Carolina Hurricanes captains
- Carolina Hurricanes draft picks
- Lowell Lock Monsters players
- Peterborough Petes (ice hockey) players
- Sportspeople from Thunder Bay
- Minnesota Wild players
- Carolina Hurricanes players
- Olympic ice hockey players of Canada
- Olympic gold medalists for Canada
- Ice hockey players at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Medalists at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- National Hockey League All-Stars