Fábio Aurélio Rodrigues is a Brazilian former footballer who played for Grêmio, São Paulo, Valencia and Liverpool. He played as either a left back or left winger and represented Brazil at under-17 and under-20 levels and at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
About Fabio Aurelio
Left back and winger who made his senior career debut in 1997 for Sao Paulo; played for Valencia from 2000 to 2006 and Liverpool from 2006 to 2012.
He played his youth soccer at Sao Paulo, while also playing for Brazil's U17 and U20 teams.
He played for Brazil's national team at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney.
He married Elaine Aurelio in 2000, and had children with her in 2001 and 2006.
While playing at Liverpool he suffered a bad injury after colliding with Joe Cole.
Information related to Fábio Aurélio
- Brazilian emigrants to Italy
- Naturalised citizens of Italy
- Olympic footballers of Brazil
- Brazil under-20 international footballers
- Valencia CF players
- Footballers at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- São Paulo FC players
- Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense players