Felix Kikwai Kibore is a Qatari long-distance runner of Kenyan origin. Kibore represented Qatar at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where he competed for the men's 10,000 metres, along with his compatriots Essa Ismail Rashed and Ahmad Hassan Abdullah. He finished the race in twenty-second place by nearly two seconds ahead of Spanish long-distance runners Carles Castillejo and Ayad Lamdassen, with a time of 28:11.92.
|Personal best(s):||5000 m: 13:16.11, 10,000 m: 27:35.12|
About Felix Kibore
Kenyan-born runner who competed for Qatar in the men's 10,000 meter event at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
He placed ninth in the men's 5,000 meter event at the 2007 IAAF World Championships.
He finished his 2008 Olympic race in 22nd place, having run 10,000 meters in 28 minutes and 11.92 seconds.
His Qatari family lived in Kenya at the time of his birth.
He and American athlete Ryan Hall both competed in long-distance track events at the 2008 Olympic Games.
Information related to Felix Kibore
- Kenyan emigrants to Qatar
- Asian Games bronze medalists for Qatar
- Qatari male long-distance runners
- Olympic athletes of Qatar
- Kenyan male long-distance runners
- Athletes (track and field) at the 2010 Asian Games
- Asian Games medalists in athletics (track and field)