Ferré Gola, also Ferre Gola, whose full name is Hervé NGola Bataringe, is a DR Congolese recording artist. "Gola" is an acronym or short form of his real name: NGola. He at one time was a member of the Congolese band Quartier Latin International, founded and led since 1986, by Koffi Olomide.
|Born:||03, 1976, Kinshasa, DRC|
|Occupation:||Composer, vocalist, entertainer|
|Title:||Solo recording artist|
About Ferre Gola
Congolese singer and dancer who first came to prominence as a member of the group Wenge Musica Maison Mere, with whom he performed from 1997 to 2004. He then launched a successful solo career, beginning with his debut full-length release Sens Interdit.
His talents were originally discovered by Wenge Musica Maison Mere singer Werrason at a fair in Bandalungwa.
In 2014, he was nominated for Best Francophone at the MTV Africa Music Awards.
He was born in the Lingwala municipality of Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
He and Koffi Olomide are both famous Congolese singers.
Information related to Ferré Gola
- Koffi Olomide - Antoine Christophe Agbepa Mumba, known professionally as Koffi Olomide, is a Congolese ￼￼soukus￼ singer, dancer, producer, and composer. He has had several gold records in his career.
- Fally Ipupa - Fally Ipupa N'simba, known by his stage name Fally Ipupa, is a DR Congolese singer-songwriter, dancer, philanthropist, guitarist and producer. From 1999 until 2006, he was a member of Quartier Latin International, the music band formed in 1986 by Koffi Olomidé.
- Cindy Le Coeur - Cindy Le Coeur is a recording artist, singer, and dancer from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. She is a member of the Congolese band Quartier Latin International, formed and led by musician Koffi Olomide.Hgghj.
- Bouro Mpela - Gecko Bouro Mpela, also known as Bouro Mpela, is a soukous singer, dancer, and performer from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Gibson Butukondolo - Gibson Butukondolo, also Jibson Butukondolo is a composer, vocalist, and entertainer in the band Quartier Latin International.
- Quartier Latin International - Quartier Latin International, or Quartier Latin, is a soukous band from the Democratic Republic of the Congo established in 1986.
- Quartier Latin International
- Democratic Republic of the Congo male singers
- Democratic Republic of the Congo songwriters
- World music singers
- Democratic Republic of the Congo musicians
- Soukous musicians