Flora Zeta Elizabeth Cheong-Leen is a Hong Kong actress and fashion designer.
About Flora Cheong-Leen
TV actress who went into designing costumes for stage and runway.
She studied with The Royal Ballet and the Paris Opera prior to becoming a designer.
She gave up a successful career in television to follow her other passion: designing clothes.
She was formerly married to actor Russell Wong. The two divorced in 2012.
She and Elizabeth Hawes are among the world's most revered fashion designers.
Information related to Flora Cheong-Leen
- Russell Wong - Russell Girard Wong is an American actor. He is the brother of actor/model Michael Wong. He was the series lead of the TV show Vanishing Son, but the show was short-lived.
- Michael Ying - Michael Ying or Ying Lee Yuen is a Hong Kong billionaire businessman and philanthropist. Ying is the former chairman and chief executive officer of Esprit Holdings Limited, and remains the largest individual shareholder, with a 15% stake.
- Chinese ballerinas
- Hong Kong fashion designers
- Hong Kong emigrants to Australia
- Hong Kong women in business
- Paris Opera Ballet dancers
- Hong Kong fashion businesspeople
- Australian ballerinas
- Australian women in business
- Hong Kong educators
- Australian fashion designers
- Hong Kong chief executives
- Australian educators
- Naturalised citizens of Australia
- Hong Kong entrepreneurs
- Australian chief executives
- Hong Kong film actresses