Franklin Warren "Fritz" Hobbs, IV is an American rower who competed in the 1968 Summer Olympics and in the 1972 Summer Olympics. He was born in Manchester, New Hampshire and is the older brother of rower Bill Hobbs. In 1968 he was a crew member of the American boat which finished sixth in the eight event. Four years later he won the silver medal with the American boat in the 1972 eights competition.
About Franklin Hobbs
Rower who won a silver medal competing in the men's eight at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich.
He graduated from Harvard Business School.
He rowed in the 1968 Olympics but did not receive a medal.
He competed alongside his brother Bill Hobbs in the Olympics.
Mark Spitz also competed for the Americans in the 1972 Olympics, winning seven gold medals in swimming.
Information related to Franklin Hobbs
- Milton Academy alumni
- Olympic silver medalists for the United States in rowing
- Rowers at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Rowers at the 1972 Summer Olympics
- American chief executives of financial services companies
- American male rowers
- Olympic rowers of the United States