Freddy Lim Tshiong-tso is a Taiwanese politician, musician, and independence activist. He is one of the founding leaders of the New Power Party in Taiwan and lead vocalist of the Taiwanese heavy-metal band Chthonic. He is also the lead vocalist of the band Metal Clone X started by him and American guitarist Marty Friedman. He served as chair of Amnesty International Taiwan from 2010 to 2014.
|Born:||February 1, 1976, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Political party:||Independent (since 2019)|
|Other political affiliations:||New Power Party (2015–2019)|
|Alma mater:||Taipei Private Yan Ping High School, National Taipei University|
|Preceded by:||Lin Yu-fang|
|Constituency:||Taipei City V|
|Twitter:||Freddy Lim's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||Freddy Lim's Facebook profile|
|IMDb:||Freddy Lim's IMDb|
About Freddy Lim
Taiwanese political figure who is recognized for having been a founding member of the New Power Party. From 2010-2014, he served as the chair of Amnesty International Taiwan.
Prior to engaging in a career in politics, he was the lead vocalist of the metal band Chthonic.
He was an active proponent of same-sex marriage and marijuana.
He married his wife Doris Yeh in 2003.
He started a band called Metal Clone X with American guitarist Marty Friedman.
Information related to Freddy Lim
- Victor Mallet visa controversy - The Victor Mallet visa controversy is an incident in Hong Kong in 2018 that many pundits consider as having major implications for freedom of speech in Hong Kong. The Foreign Correspondents' Club scheduled a lunchtime talk for 14 August.
- Taiwanese composers
- Music festival founders
- Erhu players
- New Power Party Members of the Legislative Yuan
- Taiwanese human rights activists
- Taiwanese political party founders
- Taiwan independence activists
- Taiwanese singer-songwriters
- Taipei Members of the Legislative Yuan
- Amnesty International people
- National Taipei University alumni
- Members of the 9th Legislative Yuan
- Black metal musicians
- 20th-century Taiwanese singers
- Musicians from Taipei
- Taiwanese male singers
- 21st-century Taiwanese singers