Gabriel Boric Font is a politician, currently serving as a member of the Chamber of Deputies, representing District 60 of Punta Arenas, and former Chilean student leader. In the 2013 parliamentarian elections he ran as an independent candidate and was elected deputy for District 60 of the Region of Magallanes and the Chilean Antarctic. As a graduate of the Faculty of Law at the University of Chile, he was president of the FECH in 2012. He was part of the student movement Izquierda Autonoma and director of Fundacion Nodo XXI.
|Born:||February 11, 1986, Punta Arenas, Chile|
|Political party:||Convergencia social|
|Residence:||Punta Arenas, Chile|
|Alma mater:||University of Chile|
|Preceded by:||Miodrag Marinovic, Marinovic Solo de Zaldívar|
|Twitter:||Gabriel Boric's Twitter profile|
About Gabriel Boric
Politician who has been a member of the Chamber of Deputies, representing District 60 of Punta Arenas. He can be found on Instagram under the handle gabrielboric.
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Chile, where he was president of the FECH in 2012.
He joined the student movement Izquierda Autonoma and acted as director of Fundacion Nodo XXI.
His parents are Luis Javier Boric Scarpa and Maria Soledad Font Aguilera.
He and Giorgio Jackson are both politicians who have been members of the Chamber of Deputies of Chile.
Information related to Gabriel Boric
- Leaders of the 2011 Chilean protests
- 2011 student protests in Chile - The 2011–2013 Chilean protests – known as the Chilean Winter or the Chilean Education Conflict – were a series of student-led protests across Chile, demanding a new framework for education in the country, including more direct state participation in secondary education and an end to the existence...
- Education in Chile - Education in Chile is divided in preschool, primary school, secondary school, and technical or higher education.The levels of education in Chile are...
- Presidents of the University of Chile Student Federation
- Chilean agnostics
- Anti-corporate activists
- Members of the Chamber of Deputies of Chile