Gabriel Alejandro Milito is an Argentine former footballer who played as a central defender, and a current manager. He spent most of his professional career in Spain, representing Zaragoza and Barcelona. Over seven seasons, he amassed La Liga totals of 187 matches and six goals. Milito appeared with the Argentine national team in three major tournaments, including the 2006 World Cup, winning 42 caps.
About Gabriel Milito
Retired soccer player who represented Argentina at tournaments like the 2005 FIFA Confederations Cup and 2006 FIFA World Cup. With Barcelona FC, he won numerous championships including UEFA Champions League and La Liga titles.
He was born in Bernal, Arentina and spent his youth career with Independiente.
He was named Argentine Footballer of the Year in 2002.
His older brother, Diego, also played for the Argentine national team.
He and Thiago Motta both wore the #3 jersey for Barcelona FC.
Information related to Gabriel Milito
- O'Higgins F.C. managers
- Argentine Primera División managers
- Club Atlético Independiente managers
- Estudiantes de La Plata managers
- Argentine expatriate football managers
- Expatriate football managers in Chile
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Chile
- Argentina youth international footballers
- Argentina under-20 international footballers
- Real Zaragoza players
- Argentine football managers
- Club Atlético Independiente footballers
- FC Barcelona players
- Argentine expatriate sportspeople in Spain