Gareth Duke is a former Paralympic swimmer from Great Britain competing in S6 classification events. Duke attended two Summer Paralympic Games winning gold in the 2004 Summer Paralympics in Athens. Duke has represented Britain at two IPC Swimming World Championships and has also held world records in several events. He is the cousin of para-athlete Kyron Duke.
About Gareth Duke
Paralympic swimmer who made his Paralympic debut in 2004, where he won a gold medal in the 100 meter breaststroke.
He was born with Alport's syndrome, but he never let it keep him from competing in athletics.
He has won multiple medals at the IPC World Championships, including a gold in 2006.
She was born in Cwmbran, Wales.
He is one of Great Britain's many Paralympic gold medalists, along with athletes such as Clare Cunningham.
Information related to Gareth Duke
- Welsh male swimmers
- Paralympic swimmers of Great Britain
- Paralympic silver medalists for Great Britain
- Paralympic gold medalists for Great Britain
- Paralympic bronze medalists for Great Britain
- Swimmers at the 2004 Summer Paralympics
- Swimmers at the 2008 Summer Paralympics