Gennaro Ivan "Rino" Gattuso is a retired Italian footballer who is the current manager of Napoli. As a player, he mainly played in the centre as a defensive midfielder, although he was also capable of playing on the wing. He initially played for Perugia, Salernitana, and Rangers, though he is mostly remembered for his time with Milan in Serie A, where he won the Champions League, in 2002–03 and 2006–07, the Coppa Italia in 2002–03, and also the Serie A title in 2003–04 and 2010–11. In addition to these titles, he won two Italian Supercups, two UEFA Supercups, and a FIFA Club World Cup. At international level, he represented the Italy national football team at the 2000 Summer Olympics, three FIFA World Cups, two UEFA European Championships, and the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup.
|IMDb:||Gennaro Gattuso's IMDb|
About Gennaro Gattuso
Former Italian midfielder who spent nearly 20 years playing professionally before becoming a manager.
He began his professional career with the Perugia soccer club at the age of 17.
He won the 'Man of the Match' award for his performance in the 2006 FIFA World Cup game against Ukraine.
He had two children with his wife Monica Romano.
He competed against French soccer star Zinedine Zidane in the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
Information related to Gennaro Gattuso
- Italian expatriate sportspeople in Greece
- A.C. Pisa 1909 managers
- Officers of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- FC Sion managers
- A.C. Milan managers
- S.S.C. Napoli managers
- Italian expatriate football managers
- Italian expatriate sportspeople in Switzerland
- Expatriate football managers in Switzerland
- Expatriate football managers in Greece
- Serie A managers
- Olympic footballers of Italy
- FC Sion players
- UEFA Euro 2008 players
- UEFA Euro 2004 players
- U.S. Salernitana 1919 players
- Footballers at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- A.C. Perugia Calcio players
- FIFA World Cup-winning players
- Italy under-21 international footballers
- Italian expatriate footballers