Gibril Donald Wilson is a former American football safety in the National Football League. He was drafted by the New York Giants in the fifth round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He played college football at Tennessee.
About Gibril Wilson
NFL safety who was drafted in the fifth round of the 2004 NFL Draft by the New York Giants.
He attended the University of Tennessee and San Francisco State University.
He left the Giants to sign with the Oakland Raiders in 2008, receiving one of the highest contracts in league history for a safety.
He was born in Freetown, Sierra Leone, in 1981.
He played alongside Michael Strahan for the Giants' 17-14 Super Bowl XLII victory over the New England Patriots.
Information related to Gibril Wilson
- City College of San Francisco Rams football players
- Sportspeople from Freetown
- Sierra Leonean players of American football
- Sportspeople from San Jose, California
- Tennessee Volunteers football players