Hannah Lillian Wilkinson is a New Zealand association footballer who plays for Sporting CP in the Portuguese Campeonato Nacional and the New Zealand national team.
About Hannah Wilkinson
Striker who made her senior career debut for North Force and joined New Zealand's national team in 2010.
She played for New Zealand's U20 team, and scored a hat trick in her first appearance.
She was an All-American in 2012 while at the University of Tennessee, her first year at the school.
She was born in Whangarei, New Zealand, but moved to America to play college soccer.
She competed at the 2012 Olympics, which were won by Hope Solo and the U.S.
Information related to Hannah Wilkinson
- LGBT sportspeople from New Zealand
- Tennessee Volunteers women's soccer players
- Olympic footballers of New Zealand
- Sportspeople from Whangarei
- LGBT association football players
- New Zealand women's international footballers
- New Zealand women's association footballers
- Lesbian sportswomen
- Footballers at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Footballers at the 2016 Summer Olympics