Henry James Redknapp is an English football manager and former player. He has previously managed AFC Bournemouth, West Ham United, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, Queens Park Rangers and Birmingham City. In his second spell at Portsmouth, he managed the side that won the 2008 FA Cup. At the conclusion of the 2009–10 season, he guided Tottenham into the UEFA Champions League. His son, Jamie Redknapp, played under him at Bournemouth and Southampton. He is also uncle to Frank Lampard, who played under him at West Ham United.
|Twitter:||Harry Redknapp's Twitter profile|
About Harry Redknapp
Former midfielder whose career spanned from 1965 to 1982; became a manager after retirement, leading Tottenham Hotspur from 2008 to 2012 before taking over the reigns for the Queens Park Rangers.
He made his professional debut with West Ham United in 1965 and went on to spend 7 years with the club.
He received his first managing role with Bournemouth in 1983. In 2018, he won the game show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here.
He had two children with his wife Sandra Redknapp.
His nephew Frank Lampard became a soccer star.
Information related to Harry Redknapp
- Yeovil Town F.C. non-playing staff
- West Ham United F.C. managers
- A.F.C. Bournemouth managers
- Expatriate football managers in Jordan
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C. managers
- Portsmouth F.C. managers
- Southampton F.C. managers
- Birmingham City F.C. managers
- Queens Park Rangers F.C. managers
- Derby County F.C. non-playing staff
- British real estate businesspeople
- Jordan national football team managers
- Leamington F.C. players
- English expatriate football managers
- Premier League managers
- Participants in British reality television series
- English autobiographers
- A.F.C. Bournemouth players