Inessa Mykolajivna Kravets is a Ukrainian former triple jumper and long jumper. She was among the most prominent female triple jumpers during the period that the event was added to competition programmes at major competitions, and she is the current world record holder, her record is one of the most durable in women's athletics.
About Inessa Kravets
Former women's triple jumper and long jumper who won gold in the triple jump at the 1996 Summer Olympics and silver in the long jump at the 1992 Olympics.
She grew up competing in sports in Ukraine.
She ran into doping issues in 2000 after testing positive for steroids and was suspending for two years.
She grew up in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
American track and field star Jackie Joyner-Kersee finished third behind Kravets in the 1992 Olympic long jump.
Information related to Inessa Kravets
- Galina Chistyakova - Galina Valentinovna Chistyakova is a retired athlete who represented the Soviet Union and later Slovakia. She is the current world record holder in the long jump, jumping 7.52 metres on 11 June 1988. She is the 1988 Olympic bronze medallist and the 1989 World Indoor champion.
- Ukrainian female triple jumpers
- Ukrainian female long jumpers
- Soviet female long jumpers
- Olympic gold medalists for Ukraine
- Olympic silver medalists for the Unified Team
- Ukrainian sportspeople in doping cases
- Olympic athletes of the Unified Team
- Olympic athletes of Ukraine
- Olympic gold medalists in athletics (track and field)