Ingrid Krämer is a diver from East Germany and Olympic champion.
About Ingrid Kramer
German diver and winner of three Olympic gold medals, including two in 1960 in Rome and one in 1964 in Tokyo.
She finished fourth in the springboard and eighth in the platform at the 1958 European Aquatics Championships.
She was named sportspersonality of the year 1960, 1962, 1963 and 1964 in East Germany.
She married Hein Engel, a German weightlifter and coach, in 1963.
She is a member of the International Swimming Hall of Fame along with American Mark Spitz.
Information related to Ingrid Krämer
- Olympic divers of East Germany
- Divers at the 1960 Summer Olympics
- Olympic divers of the United Team of Germany
- Divers at the 1964 Summer Olympics
- Divers at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Olympic gold medalists for the United Team of Germany
- Germany's Sports Hall of Fame inductees
- Olympic silver medalists for the United Team of Germany
- Sportspeople from Dresden
- Olympic medalists in diving
- International Swimming Hall of Fame inductees