Iván Alejandro García Navarro is a Mexican diver. He is nicknamed "Pollo". He competes in diving and represented Mexico at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.He won a silver medal in the 10m Synchronized Platform with his partner Germán Sánchez with a high score of 468.90. In the individual 10m Platform, García came the 7th with a score of 521.65. He won two gold medals in both the individual and synchronized 10m Platform in the 2011 Pan-American Games. At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London García won the silver medal in the synchronized 10 metre platform diving, with his partner Germán Sánchez. At the 2015 Pan American Games, he retained the gold medal in the individual 10m platform back to back. In Rio 2016 he finished 10th on the individual platform.
|Event(s):||Diving 10 m, 10 m synchro|
|Twitter:||Iván García (diver)'s Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Iván García (diver)'s Instagram profile|
About Iván García
Mexican competitive diver who represented Mexico in the London 2012 Olympics, where he won a silver medal. His frequent diving partner is Germán Sánchez.
He turned professional in 2009 when he competed in the FINA World Aquatics Championships.
His nickname is "Pollo".
His parents are José Ramón García and Angélica Navarro. He married Paola Espinosa in 2015. They had a daughter, Ivana, in July, 2017.
On November 21, 2015, he posted a photo with Regulo Caro.
Information related to Iván García (diver)
- Divers at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics
- Olympic silver medalists for Mexico
- Olympic divers of Mexico
- Divers at the 2015 Pan American Games
- Divers at the 2011 Pan American Games
- Divers at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Divers at the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Pan American Games gold medalists for Mexico
- Olympic medalists in diving
- Pan American Games competitors for Mexico
- World Aquatics Championships medalists
- Sportspeople from Guadalajara, Jalisco