Jack C. Capuano Jr. is an American ice hockey coach and former player. He is a former head coach of the New York Islanders of the National Hockey League. He is currently an associate coach for the Ottawa Senators of the National Hockey League. Capuano played as a defenseman and spent parts of three seasons in the NHL in the late 1980s and early 1990s. He is the brother of former NHL hockey player Dave Capuano.
About Jack Capuano
NHL coach who became head coach of the New York Islanders in 2010.
Jack Capuano Before Fame
He became an Assistant Coach for the New York Islanders in 2005 and became Head Coach in 2010 when Scott Gordon was fired.
Achievement of Jack Capuano
He played three seasons in the NHL for the Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, and Boston Bruins.
Jack Capuano Family Life
His brother Dave Capuano also played in the NHL and they suited up together on the Canucks.
Associations of Jack Capuano
He began coaching star center John Tavares on the Islanders in 2010.
Information related to Jack Capuano
- Sportspeople from Cranston, Rhode Island
- Ice hockey people from Rhode Island
- Florida Panthers coaches
- New York Islanders coaches
- Newmarket Saints players
- Maine Black Bears men's ice hockey players
- Kent School alumni
- Milwaukee Admirals (IHL) players
- Maine Mariners players
- American ice hockey coaches
- Toronto Maple Leafs draft picks
- Springfield Indians players
- Vancouver Canucks players