Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, is a British investment banker and a member of the prominent Rothschild banking family. He is also honorary president of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research.
|Born:||Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, April 29, 1936, Berkshire, England|
|Education:||First in history|
|Alma mater:||Eton College, Christ Church, Oxford|
|Known for:||Rothschild banking family of England|
|Title:||4th Baron Rothschild|
|Children:||Hannah Mary (b. 1962), Beth Matilda (b. 1964), Emily "Emmy" Magda (b. 1967), Nathaniel Philip Victor James (b. 1971)|
|Parent(s):||Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild (father), Barbara Judith Hutchinson (mother)|
|IMDb:||Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild's IMDb|
About Jacob Rothschild
Member of the prominent Rothschild banking family, he founded the J. Rothschild Assurance Group in 1991.
He began working for the family bank in 1963. In 1980, he resigned due to a family dispute.
He's served as the Honorary President of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research.
He married Serena Dunn Rothschild, and he has a son named Nathaniel. His father was Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild.
Information related to Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild
- Nathaniel Philip Rothschild – his youngest child and only son.
- Rothschild family - The Rothschild family is a wealthy Jewish family originally from Frankfurt that rose to prominence with Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court factor to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, who established his banking business in the 1760s.
- Barons Rothschild
- Members of the Order of Merit
- Ashkenazi Jews
- Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the British Empire
- Fellows of King's College London
- Commanders of the Royal Victorian Order