Jenn Bostic is an American country music and Christian music singer-songwriter, based in Nashville, Tennessee.
|Birth name:||Jennifer Christiana Bostic|
|Born:||Jan 3, 1986, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Genres:||Country, Pop, CCM|
|Website:||Jenn Bostic's Official site|
About Jenn Bostic
Known for her 2012 song "Jealous of the Angels," which rose to the #1 spot on United Kingdom music charts, this American country music singer released two albums -- Keep Lookin' For Love and Jealous -- between 2009 and 2012.
After graduating from the Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts, she relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, to pursue a career in country music.
She collaborated on her debut album with music producer Barrett Yeretsian.
She was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Minnesota. Her song "Jealous of the Angels" was inspired by her father's 1996 death in a motorcycle accident. In 2011, she married her childhood friend Michael Ernst.
English talk show host Simon Bates popularized "Jealous of the Angels" when he featured the song on his morning radio show.
Information related to Jenn Bostic
- Country musicians from Pennsylvania
- Country musicians from Minnesota
- Country musicians from Tennessee
- Songwriters from Minnesota
- Singers from Minnesota
- Writers from Tennessee
- Songwriters from Massachusetts
- Writers from Minnesota
- Musicians from Nashville, Tennessee
- Songwriters from Pennsylvania
- Musicians from Boston
- Singers from Pennsylvania
- Songwriters from Tennessee
- American female country singers
- Berklee College of Music alumni
- Writers from Philadelphia
- Writers from Boston
- Musicians from Philadelphia