Jennifer Grout is an American singer of Arabic and Amazigh music.
|Birth name:||Jennifer Grout|
|Born:||May 21, 1990, Boston, United States|
|Genres:||Classical Arab, Arabic, Amazigh|
|Years active:||Early 2010 –2013 she took break to music|
|Twitter:||Jennifer Grout's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jennifer Grout's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Jennifer Grout's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Jennifer Grout's Youtube channel|
|Spotify:||Jennifer Grout's Spotify|
About Jennifer Grout
American singer and oud player who shot to stardom when she finished in the top three on the talent show Arabs Got Talent in 2013. While on the show, she impressed the judges and audiences with renditions of songs like Umm Kulthum's "Baeed Annak."
Jennifer Grout Before Fame
She earned a Bachelor's degree in classical singing from McGill University in Montreal, Québec.
Achievement of Jennifer Grout
She converted to Islam in 2014.
Jennifer Grout Family Life
She is the daughter of a pianist and a violinist. Her first child was born in 2015.
Associations of Jennifer Grout
She was judged by Lebanese singer Najwa Karam on Arab's Got Talent.
Information related to Jennifer Grout
- Tashelhit - Shilha is a Berber language native to Shilha people. It is spoken by more than eight million people in southwestern Morocco. The endonym is Taclḥit /taʃlʜijt/, and in recent English publications the language is often rendered Tashelhiyt or Tashelhit.
- Naima Moujahid - Naima Moujahid is a Moroccan Berber-Amazigh singer. She sings and performs in her native-indigenous Tashelhit, her Berber tongue. She started singing since 1995 under Bent Oudaden, meaning daughter of mouflons in Berber.
- Fatima Tabaamrant - Fatima Tabaamrant is a Moroccan Berber actress and singer-songwriter. She sings and performs in her native Berber tongue. Fatima Tabaamrant, was born in 1962 in Boughafar, into the Idaw Nacer tribe, which is part of the confederation of the Ait Baamrane tribes of the Sous region.
- Raissa Kelly - Karen or Raissa Kelly is a French singer in Tachelhit.
- Longy School of Music of Bard College alumni
- American sopranos
- Converts to Islam