Jennifer Grout is an American singer of Arabic and Amazigh music.
|Birth name:||Jennifer Grout|
|Born:||May 21, 1990, Mesa, United States|
|Genres:||Classical Arab, Arabic, Amazigh|
|Years active:||Early 2010s–present|
|Twitter:||Jennifer Grout's Twitter profile|
|Instagram:||Jennifer Grout's Instagram profile|
|Facebook:||Jennifer Grout's Facebook profile|
|Youtube:||Jennifer Grout's Youtube channel|
|Spotify:||Jennifer Grout's Spotify|
About Jennifer Grout
American singer and oud player who shot to stardom when she finished in the top three on the talent show Arabs Got Talent in 2013. While on the show, she impressed the judges and audiences with renditions of songs like Umm Kulthum's "Baeed Annak."
She earned a Bachelor's degree in classical singing from McGill University in Montreal, Québec.
She converted to Islam in 2014.
She is the daughter of a pianist and a violinist. Her first child was born in 2015.
She was judged by Lebanese singer Najwa Karam on Arab's Got Talent.
Information related to Jennifer Grout
- Tashelhit - Shilha is a Berber language native to Shilha people. It is spoken by more than eight million people in southwestern Morocco. The endonym is ⵜⴰⵛⵍⵃⵉⵢⵜ /taʃlʜijt/, Tacelḥit in Amazigh Latin alphabet, and in recent English publications the language is often rendered Tashelhiyt or Tashelhit.
- Naima Moujahid - Naima Moujahid is a Moroccan Berber-Amazigh singer. She sings and performs in her native-indigenous Tashelhit, her Berber tongue. She started singing since 1995 under Bent Oudaden, meaning daughter of mouflons in Berber.
- Fatima Tabaamrant - Fatima Tabaamrant is a Moroccan Berber actress and singer-songwriter. She sings and performs in her native Berber tongue. Fatima Tabaamrant, was born in 1962 in Boughafar, into the Idaw Nacer tribe, which is part of the confederation of the Ayt Baamran tribes.
- Raissa Kelly - Karen or Raissa Kelly is a French singer in Tachelhit.
- America's Got Talent contestants
- American sopranos