Jeremy Miles Tyler is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Liaoning Flying Leopards of the Chinese Basketball Association. Tyler was drafted with the 39th pick in the 2011 NBA draft by the Charlotte Bobcats but immediately traded to the Golden State Warriors.
|Born||June 21, 1991, San Diego, California|
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in|
|Listed weight||250 lb|
|High school||San Diego (San Diego, California)|
|Position||Center / Power forward|
|NBA draft||2011 / Round: 2 / Pick: 39, Charlotte Bobcats|
|Team||Liaoning Flying Leopards|
Professional basketball player best known as a member of NBA teams like the Atlanta Hawks and Golden State Warriors. He has also played overseas for teams like the Israeli team Maccabi Haifa.
He averaged 28.7 points per game as a junior at San Diego High School.
He played for the Japanese team Tokyo Apache, which was forced to dissolve following the devastating tsunami and earthquake of 2011.
He has a brother named James Tyler, Jr.
He and Shelvin Mack were both second-round picks in the 2011 NBA Draft.
- Charlotte Bobcats draft picks
- Shanxi Zhongyu players
- Fujian Sturgeons players
- Dakota Wizards players
- Santa Cruz Warriors players
- Sydney Kings players
- Maccabi Haifa B.C. players
- Golden State Warriors players
- Atlanta Hawks players
- American expatriate basketball people in Japan
- American expatriate basketball people in Australia
- American expatriate basketball people in China
- Philippine Basketball Association imports
- New York Knicks players
- American expatriate basketball people in the Philippines
Latest information about Jeremy Tyler updated on June 07 2021.