Jesse Arnaud Cook is a Canadian guitarist. He is a Juno Award winner, Acoustic Guitar Player's Choice Award silver winner in the Flamenco Category, and a three-time winner of the Canadian Smooth Jazz award for Guitarist of the Year. He has recorded on the EMI, E1 Music and Narada labels and has sold over 1.5 million records worldwide.
|Birth name:||Jesse Arnaud Cook|
|Origin:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Genres:||new flamenco, world music, ethno jazz|
|Labels:||Narada, EMI, E1|
|Website:||Jesse Cook's Official site|
|Twitter:||Jesse Cook's Twitter profile|
|Facebook:||Jesse Cook's Facebook profile|
About Jesse Cook
Canadian classical guitarist who incorporates world music like flamenco and rumba into his work.
Jesse Cook Before Fame
He attended the Eli Kassner Guitar Academy in Canada at a young age.
Achievement of Jesse Cook
He is Canadian but was born in France.
Jesse Cook Family Life
He moved with his mother to Canada when his parents divorced.
Associations of Jesse Cook
He toured with many music legends, including Ray Charles.
Information related to Jesse Cook
- New Flamenco - New flamenco is synonymous with modern flamenco and is a derivative of traditional flamenco. It combines flamenco guitar virtuosity with musical fusion.
- Flamenco rumba - Rumba flamenca, also known as flamenco rumba or simply rumba, is a palo of flamenco music developed in Andalusia, Spain. It is known as one of the cantes de ida y vuelta, music which diverged in the new world, then returned to Spain in a new form.
- Canadian jazz guitarists
- Narada Productions artists
- Canadian world music musicians
- Flamenco guitarists
- Waldorf school alumni
- Berklee College of Music alumni