Jessica Gagnon McClintock is Founder, President and CEO of Jessica McClintock, Inc., an American retail company based in San Francisco, California. She was a designer of formal dress gowns. In 2013, after 43 years in fashion, Jessica changed her business strategy from designing and company owned retail stores to a Jessica McClintock master brand model. Today she directs the overall direction and execution of her brand through leading category licensees.
|Born:||June 19, 1930, Presque Isle, Maine|
|Education:||Boston University, San Jose State University in California|
|Occupation:||fashion designer, former school teacher|
|Title:||founder, president & CEO of Jessica McClintock, Inc.|
|Spouse(s):||AI Staples (ex-husband), Fred McClintock (divorced)|
About Jessica McClintock
Founder and CEO of fashion company Jessica McClintock, Inc.
In 1963, she obtained her Bachelor's from San Jose State University.
Her company is diverse, selling everything from home decor to eyeglasses to bridal wear.
She was born in Presque Isle, Maine.
Like Jessica Simpson, she has a diverse fashion portfolio that includes wedding gowns, accessories, glasses, and shoes.
Information related to Jessica McClintock
- California people in fashion
- American chief executives of fashion industry companies
- Retail companies based in California
- Businesspeople from San Francisco
- San Jose State University alumni
- Clothing retailers of the United States
- Clothing companies of the United States
- American women chief executives
- American fashion designers