Jessica Anne "Jess" Roberts is a British cyclist, who currently rides for UCI Women's WorldTeam Mitchelton–Scott. She won the British National Road Race Championships in 2018. Her sister, Amy is also a professional cyclist.
|Full name:||Jessica Anne Roberts|
|Born:||Apr 11, 1999|
About Jessica Roberts
Blogger who created the site Raising Roberts which chronicles life as she homeschools her family. She has more than 160,000 followers on her mrsjessicaroberts Instagram account.
She was diagnosed with a terminal cancer called Alveolar Rhabdomysarcoma at 14.
She shoots her photos on a Canon 60D.
She met her husband Don in 2005 and they got engaged in 2006. Together they have seven children and are based in St. Louis.
She and Zaydaleigh are both cancer survivors.
Information related to Jessica Roberts
- European Games silver medalists for Great Britain
- European Games gold medalists for Great Britain
- Welsh female cyclists
- British cycling road race champions
- European Games competitors for Great Britain
- European Games medalists in cycling