Joe Beasman Hall was the head basketball coach at the University of Kentucky from 1972 to 1985. He previously coached at Central Missouri State University and Regis University before returning to Kentucky in 1965 to serve as an assistant coach under Adolph Rupp.
|Born:||Nov 30, 1928, Cynthiana, Kentucky|
About Joe B. Hall
University of Kentucky basketball head coach from 1972 to 1985.
After coaching at Central Missouri State and Regis, he took an assistant's role at Kentucky.
He served as an assistant to the legendary UK coach Adolph Rupp.
He had three children with Katharine Dennis, whom he remained with until her death.
Like Bob Knight, Hall is one of only three men to win an NCAA championship as a player and a coach for a single team.
Information related to Joe B. Hall
- Central Missouri Mules basketball coaches
- Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball coaches
- Sportspeople from Lexington, Kentucky
- Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball players
- Basketball players from Kentucky