Joseph Bartoch is a former competition swimmer from Canada, who specialized in the butterfly events. He claimed a bronze medal as a member of the third-place Canadian team in the 4x100-metre medley relay at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing in the 100-metre butterfly and the 4x100-metre medley relay, and in the same events at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
About Joe Bartoch
Swimmer who made his Olympic debut at the 2008 Games and specializes in the butterfly stroke.
He attended college at the University of Nevada at Los Vegas where he was on the swim team.
He won a bronze medal in the 2007 Pan American Games in the 4x100 meter medley relay.
He was born in London, Ontario.
He swam at the 2008 Olympics where Michael Phelps stole the show.
Information related to Joe Bartoch
- World record progression 4 × 100 metres medley relay - This article includes the world record progression for the 4×100 metres medley relay, and it shows the chronological history of world record times in that competitive swimming event.
- Canadian male butterfly swimmers
- Swimmers from Ontario
- Swimmers at the 2007 Pan American Games
- Sportspeople from London, Ontario
- Olympic swimmers of Canada
- Pan American Games bronze medalists for Canada
- Pan American Games competitors for Canada