José Manuel Rodrigues "Joe" Berardo GCIH, ComIH, is a Portuguese businessman, investor, and art collector. According to Portuguese magazine Exame, he had an estimated net worth of €598 million in 2010, making him one of the wealthiest people in Portugal.
|Born:||José Manuel Rodrigues Berardo, 04, 1944, Santa Luzia, Madeira, Portugal|
|Occupation:||Businessman, investor, and art collector|
|Net worth:||€598 million (2010)|
|Relatives:||Ilse Everlien Berardo (sister-in-law), Rubina Berardo (niece)|
About Joe Berardo
Successful Portuguese businessman, stock investor, speculator, and art collector.
He decided to drop out of school and take a bottom-tier job at Madeira wine when he was 13 years old.
He was the ninth richest man in Portugal according to the Portuguese magazine Exame in 2013.
He married Carolina da Conceicao in 1969 and had two children with her.
He and Donald Trump were contemporary entrepreneurs who started many types of businesses and companies.
Information related to Joe Berardo
- Marghab Linens - Marghab Linens Ltd. was a company specialising in table linens founded on Madeira in 1933 by British Cypriot Emile Marghab and his South Dakotan wife Vera; and disestablished in 1980. The company was also known as Emile Marghab Inc.
- 21st-century art collectors
- 20th-century art collectors
- Portuguese philanthropists
- Portuguese billionaires
- Portuguese businesspeople
- Museum founders