Joseph Charles Moss is an American former gridiron football player and coach. He played college football at the University of Maryland and professional football in the National Football League with the Washington Redskins. Moss served as head coach for the Toronto Argonauts and Ottawa Rough Riders in the Canadian Football League.
|Date of birth:||Apr 9, 1930|
|Place of birth:||Elkins, West Virginia|
|NFL draft:||1952 / Round: 14/ Pick: 169, (by the Los Angeles Rams)|
About Joe Moss
He led football teams in various capacities in the NFL, AFL, CFL, and college from 1956-2001.
He played one year in the NFL, in 1952 for thee Washington Redskins, after which he served in the Air Force.
In 1982 he was named Quebec University Football League Coach of the Year.
He was born in Elkins, West Virginia.
He coached the CFL's Toronto Argonauts, who have also been led by Pinball Clemons.
Information related to Joe Moss
- Cleveland Gladiators coaches
- Ottawa Rough Riders coaches
- Toronto Phantoms coaches
- Air Force Falcons football coaches
- Saskatchewan Roughriders coaches
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats coaches
- Toronto Argonauts coaches
- Maryland Terrapins football coaches
- Philadelphia Eagles coaches
- Players of American football from West Virginia
- Military personnel from West Virginia
- Maryland Terrapins football players
- United States Air Force personnel