About Joe Perry
Lead guitarist of the power rock band Aerosmith, the group known for songs like "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing." He was a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee in 2001.
He studied at a boarding school in Vermont. His first group was called The Jam Band.
He was ranked 48th on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time.
He married Elyssa Jerret on August 5, 1975, and, after their divorce in 1985, he married Billie Paulette Montgomery on September 21, 1985. He has three sons named Adrian, Tony and Roman.
He is in Aerosmith with Steven Tyler.
Information related to Joe Perry
- Joe Perry (musician) The lead guitarist, backing and occasional lead vocalist, and contributing songwriter for the...
- Joe Perry (snooker player) An English professional snooker player.
- Joe Perry (American football) A professional American football fullback in the All-America Football Conference and National...
- Joe Perry (album) The first solo album by Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry, released on May 3, 2005 on Sony BMG. Joe...
- Joe Perry (politician) Joseph 'Joe' C. Perry is an American businessperson and politician from Maine.