About Joe Shaw
Notable for his portrayal of Dominic McAllister on the British television series Bad Girls, he is also well known for appearing as DC Scott Granger in several episodes of M.I.T.: Murder Investigation Team.
Early in his career, he played the role of Octavius in the 1997 film The House of Angelo.
He studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
The son of Jill Allen and screen actor Martin Shaw, he grew up in London with siblings named Luke and Sophie.
Information related to Joseph Shaw
- Joseph Shaw (academic) A British academic and the current chairman of the Latin Mass Society.
- Joseph Shaw (boxer) American boxer.
- Joseph Shaw (legal writer) An English legal writer.
- Joseph Shaw (editor) Joseph T. "Cap" Shaw was the editor of Black Mask magazine from 1926 to 1936.
- Joseph Shaw (Christ's College) Rev. Joseph Shaw was Master of Christ's College, Cambridge.
- Joe Shaw (rugby union) A rugby union player for Newcastle Falcons in the Guinness Premiership.
- Joe Shaw (footballer, born 1882) Joseph F. Shaw was an English professional footballer who played as a forward.
- Joe Shaw (footballer, born 1883) An English football player and coach.
- Joe Shaw (footballer, born 1928) An English footballer who played for Sheffield United between 1945 and 1966.
- Joseph Tweed Shaw A Canadian politician. He served in the House of Commons of Canada from 1921 to 1925 as an...
- Joseph Carl Shaw The first person to be put to death by the State of South Carolina after the U.S. Supreme Court...