About John Fahey
American fingerstyle guitarist who has played on steel string guitars and whose art has been inspired by New Primitivism.
He purchased his first guitar at age thirteen from Sears.
He was an accomplished abstract painter.
His father and his mother were both piano players.
He was inspired by the music of Jimmie Rodgers.
Information related to John Fahey
- John Fahey (musician) An American fingerstyle guitarist and composer who played the steel-string acoustic guitar as a...
- John Fahey (politician) A former Premier of New South Wales and an Australian Minister for Finance.
- John Fare A fictional performance artist who allegedly used robotic surgery to remove parts of his body...
- John Fahey (equestrian) An Australian equestrian. He competed at the 1964 Summer Olympics and the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- John M. Fahey Jr. John M. Fahey is chairman emeritus of the National Geographic Society.
- Jackie Fahey An Irish former Fianna Fáil politician. He was a Teachta Dála for over twenty five years.
- Jock Fahey An Australian rules footballer who played with South Melbourne in the Victorian Football League.